Jacksonville Door Replacement
When it comes to replacing your entry way door, there is one contractor that can provide you with a quality front door and that’s Benton Integrity Replacement Windows & Doors. We want o make the process of changing out your front door stress-free as our project managers will provide you with all the information you need during a free in-home consultation. You’ll always get much better results whenever you have Jacksonville Door Replacement done by our techs.
- Hinged patio doors
- Sliding patio doors
- Wood entry doors
- Fiberglass entry doors
- Storm doors
When to Replace
When replacing doors to improve on the energy efficiency, sometimes it is surprising to know that the energy bills are not able to be reduced. What they don’t know is that older entry and patio doors are part of the problem.
Reasons to replace:
- No longer insulating
- Lacks weather stripping capabilities
- Air is escaping
Although it’s highly recommended to replace your doors in Jacksonville but that may be not where your heat is escaping from. Heat escapes under doors and increases energy bills greatly. If you have been affected by this problem, have our techs come take a look.
New doors can seal in temps while keeping unwanted drafts out. You’ll learn that when you have a new door installed; you’ll be able to cut down on the amount of heat you have been using as it’s retained as opposed to lost through vents and cracks.
Maintenance & Installation
- Spring and summer are the busiest times of year to have get a door replaced
- Installation times vary as some are completed in a day
- Hiring a reputable installer such as Benton Integrity Replacement Windows & Doors can hang and frame the door properly
Age & Other Factors
When your doors start to show their age; it’s time t have them replaced. A door can last up to 15 years or more with the right maintenance and care. Wood doors that show signs of splitting, cracking and fading need immediate attention.
- Just as the front door is a great way to increase the curb appeal of the home, don’t forget the back and side doors.
- There are three options for exterior doors: Steel, wood and fiberglass
- Durability is important for entry doors
If you need to have a residential door replacement done; contact our handymen at 904-428-1311 . You’ll be taken care of from beginning to end. If there is one thing that we know best it’s getting rid of the old to make room for the new.
- Ways to Save Money through Replacement Windows in Amelia Island
There is a lot of hype these days surrounding replacement windows. These are windows that take place of the current ones you already have in order to save you money and a lot of hassle. There are some brands better than others which will make a difference inside of your home. If the sight of…Read More
- 3 Signs It Might Be Time To Replace Your Old Windows This Spring
With spring finally upon us, most homeowners are enjoying the milder weather by throwing open their windows and letting in some fresh air after a long winter. However, many homeowners go to throw open their windows only to find a few quirks here and there that might affect how well they actually insulate and protect…Read More